Free To Be Preschool at the CACC
Session I (3 year olds)- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Session II (4 year olds)- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
* On arrival at the Free To Be Preschool, the children will need to wait in the parent observation room until we open the door.
* It is very important to bring your child on time and be picked up on time. If not you could be subject to additional fees.
* Children will be released to persons whose names are listed on the child's emergency card.
* Identification will be required if the teacher does not know the adult who is picking up the child.
* You may park in the front circle drive. Please be sure to use a parking space.
DAILY SCHEDULE-HIGH SCOPE CURRICULUM
* Children arrive: 8:00 a.m./12:00 p.m.
* Greeting Time
* Small Group
* Planning Time
* Work time
* Clean Up
* Outside time (we try to go outside every day, weather permitting. Please dress your child accordingly).
* Story Time/Dismiss
A calendar and newsletter will be put together and passed out to every child at the start of every month. These will include any important information that parents need to know.