Free To Be Preschool at the CACC
Session I (3 year olds)- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Session II (4 year olds)- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- On arrival at the Free To Be Preschool, the children will need to wait in the parent observation room until we open the door.
- It is very important to bring your child on time and be picked up on time. If not you could be subject to additional fees.
- Children will be released to persons whose names are listed on the child's emergency card.
- Identification will be required if the teacher does not know the adult who is picking up the child.
- You may park in the front circle drive. Please be sure to use a parking space.
DAILY SCHEDULE-HIGH SCOPE CURRICULUM
- Children arrive: 8:00 a.m./12:00 p.m.
- Greeting Time
- Large Group
- Small Group
- Planning Time
- Work time
- Clean Up
- Outside time (we try to go outside every day, weather permitting. Please dress your child accordingly).
- Story Time/Dismiss
A calendar and newsletter will be put together and passed out to every child at the start of every month. These will include any important information that parents need to know.