It’s easier than ever for students at the Calhoun Area Career Center to get a jump on a college education and a head start toward a rewarding career. If you take college courses while still in high school, you can complete a degree and choose a great career while saving a ton of money in the process.
With you in mind, Calhoun Area Career Center has partnered with Kellogg Community College to open a portal into higher education through an Early College program.
Benefits of Early College
• Tuition is free for participating students
• College credits accumulate sooner
• Classes work with your high school schedule
• Credits transfer to universities
• A certificate or degree can be earned within a year of
high school graduation
• Your path is shorter to a career and a steady paycheck
Current Program Offerings