Purpose: Develop coordinated systems that bridge the gap between early childhood programs and the K-12 schools to ensure success for all children.
Definition: In a Ready School ALL children succeed.
A Ready School:
- Maintains a consistent focus on learning
- Is safe and orderly
- Has clear expectations and goals
- Is welcoming and sensitive to the needs of children and their families.
The Ready School staff:
- Are lead by strong and effective administrators
- Use data and results to drive learning, instruction and decision-making
- Use proven teaching methods at all times.