Ready Schools Symposium
Agendas, Notes & Presentations
Ready Schools Pathways Reources
Ready Schools Aspirations
Ready Schools Pathways
- The school culture, policies and practices take into account the well being of each child as a whole and how this impacts student achievement.
- The school environment encourages a welcoming atmosphere.
- Strong leadership exists at every level.
- The school is connected to Early Care and Education to Assure Continuity in Early Childhood Experiences.
- Conditions exist to create and maintain excellent teaching and learning.
- The school connects culturally and linguistically with children and families.
- There is a high level of parental involvement and support.
- The school forms partnerships with the community.
- The school seeks out and uses assessment results.
- The school constantly seeks to improve its quality.
- Effective Teaching and Learning occurs in all Pre-K through Third Grade Classrooms.