Legislation Education Policy
The purpose of this department is to provide services to our area school districts, school officials and the community about:
- Federal and State laws relating to education
- Relevant proposed Federal or State legislation that might impact education
- Federal and State guidance or department policy relating to education.
In providing these services, our school officials and community can expect from the department:
- An analysis of such proposed legislation
- An implementation plan for major legislation that is enacted
- An opportunity to receive technical assistance on any of these issues.
There will also be some grant programs and/or special projects that are administered by this department.
This website is under development, so please check back for more information soon.
For more information contact:
Assistant Supeintendent for Legislation & Education Policy
Located at Gifford Schultz Administrative Office:
17111 G Drive North
Marshall, MI 49068
Tracking State Legislation:
Michigan Department of Education:
Center for Education and Performance Information: