Create. Invent. Make. Learn.
The REMC Classroom Makers (#cmakers) project is a multi-year effort to provide local REMCs with maker training, curriculum and materials to be used with their districts to support and expand curricula and learning. Makering is the convergence of hands-on DIY and technology. It involves problem solving through failure, creativity, exploration and often collaboration.
REMC 12E is participating in this project, and has several kits and/or items for checkout to participating REMC districts in Calhoun and Branch counties. Please refer to the following pages:
- See a list and short description of items available
- Check the calendar for item availability
- Checkout items using this form
To learn more about the Maker Movement, you might check out these resources:
- The Maker Movement (Maker Faire)
- Why the Maker Movement Is Important to America's Future (Time)
- What's the Maker Movement and Why Should I Care (Scholastic)
*Graphic created by @smartydesigns - used with permission