REMC 12 East
REMC 12E Membership is offered to all public and parochial school districts in Branch and Calhoun, with a yearly membership fee based on student count. Membership provides the districts with many no-cost and low-cost solutions to help support both student learning and everyday activities.
REMC 12E provides the following to member districts:
- a inter-district delivery service for movement of educational materials between districts
- support with blended learning initiatives
- a checkout system for exploring new and upcoming technologies
- no- or low- cost local professional development on various educational technology topics
- consortium billing for select services
- access to poster and laminating services
- coordination of bookbinding services
The State of Michigan is divided into 28 REMC regions, of which REMC 12E is one.
The REMC Association of Michigan (Regional Educational Media Center) has been developing collaborative programs for schools statewide since its creation in 1970. The REMC Association of Michigan:
- provides proactive leadership to the Michigan educational community
- participates with other organizations in building a vision that supports quality teaching and learning
- provides equity to Michigan's Pre K-12 students with access to classroom resources and professional development for ALL educators
Find More about: