The Calhoun ISD Early Childhood Services Division provides support and services to children (prenatal to age 5) and their families in an effort to ensure school readiness for children residing in the Calhoun ISD service area through many fun educational opportunities for families and children.
Programs and services include:
- Welcome Baby Early Learning Visits
- Toddler Playgroups
- Community events
- Enrollment in Imagination Library
- Home Visits using Parents as Teachers Curriculum
- Ages and Stages Developmental Screening
- Referrals to Early On and Birth to Six
- Raising a Reader Book Bag Exchange
- Birth to Five Services Online Application (MiECC)
- Three Year Old Scholarship Program
- Great Start Readiness Program 4 year Old Preschool
- Multilingual family coaches
And so much more!