Early On Resources
By 3 Months, does your baby...
- roll from side to side?
- play with her hands?
- laugh out loud?
- smile when you talk to her?
- show interest in faces?
By 6 Months, does your baby...
- sit up with little support?
- roll over?
- pass things from one hand to the other?
- like to be touched and held?
- listen and respond when spoken to?
By 12 Months, does your baby...
- stand alone for at least two seconds?
- drink from a cup with help?
- wave good bye?
- use a few short words like "mama"?
- sleep through the night?
- play games with you like "peek-a-boo"?
By 24 Months, does your baby...
- walk and run well?
- ask for things by name?
- use two or three words together?
- handle a spoon well?
- get along with other children?