The Student Data Services team is responsible for providing and supporting Student Information System, Data Warehouse and Reporting, and Student Assessment systems.
- Student Service Package Support (Skyward) and consultation
- Includes Grade Book and Food Service Point of Sale, parent connect, student connect, online student fee payments as well as data integration with State reporting (MSDS), Moodle, Follet, IlluminatED Special Education & DnA
- Data Warehousing Consultation
- Regional and in district support of Renassaince DnA and MI School Data Inquiry Tools
- MI School Data and Data for Student Success (All districts in Barry, Branch and Calhoun)
- State assessments and data analysis, school accountability reports, etc.
- No cost to locals
- Regional professional development in using data in education (online and face to face)
- Examples include data conferencing, using data to inform instruction, data for administrators, teachers, specials, etc.
Skyward Training Material
DnA Training Material