It’s easier than ever for students at the Calhoun Area Career Center to get a jump on a college education and a head start toward a rewarding career. If you take college courses while still in high school, you can complete a degree and choose a great career while saving a ton of money in the process.
With you in mind, Calhoun Area Career Center has partnered with Kellogg Community College to open a portal into higher education through an Early College program.
Benefits of Early College
- Tuition is free for participating students
- College credits accumulate sooner
- Classes work with your high school schedule
- Credits transfer to universities
- A certificate or degree can be earned within a year of high school graduation
- Your path is shorter to a career and a steady paycheck
Current Program Offerings
- Graphic Communications Technology